Spanning the globe for insights into human behavior and persuasion.
Reading through my last few posts (I'm my most avid reader), I'm seeing more of a political slant than I thought this blog would have. I'm not sure if that means I'm trying too hard to get noticed (political blogs are heavily read) or that politics means more to me than I thought.
I don't mean for this blog to be a political rant, but in the interest of full disclosure, here's my politics in a nutshell:
- I'm not registered as a Republican or a Democrat, which I guess means I'm an independent.
- I'm socially and fiscally conservative.
- I'm an environmental moderate (smart growth, not sprawl)
- I'm liberal when it comes to interpreting the free speech clause of the first amendment
- I'm conservative when it comes to interpreting the establishment clause of the first amendment.
- I voted for Bush, but thought Kerry would have made a fine president.
- I love America.
There you have it.